Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dear Friends and Family,

It seems that, after getting married and moving away, the proper thing to do is to start a blog and post all kinds of fun and cute pictures and to write about all those little things that make life real. So after almost two years of marriage we will finally start our blog. You can expect lots of photos of Claire mixed with an occasional, reluctant photo of Lisa or myself.

This is actually Lisa's blog, built from her account, but since she is taking care of Claire I get to steel in and write the first post! I think it is only appropriate to show one of Claire's first tricks on our first post.

Don't worry about the creaking noises, our trailer is not about to collapse, that's just me getting out of the chair to see what Lisa was doing with the camera.

We hope you enjoy the video!

Love,
The Hebdons




2 comments:

  1. Lovin' your blog already! Love you! Love that sweet baby! So fun to see her. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you guys had a blog I had to stalk you guys :) I'm excited to be semi caught up on your family! Claire is so adorable! One more reason to miss Rexburg :)

    ReplyDelete