Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Miss Claire

My friend tends to call Claire "Little Miss Claire." And indeed she is becoming more of an individual as the days go by. Of course her growing front teeth gives her more character in itself. Since I haven't posted for awhile here are a good batch of pictures. Enjoy :)





 Sometimes I leave the DVD drawer open for her to empty.

One skill that Claire likes to practice throughout the day is take off one or both of her socks.


 Thanks Mom for the dress and her converse were so cute with it!
 These are some hand warmer cases that I made for my friend that I threw the duck party for.
 Happy St. Patrick's Day!






 Usually these days she's too wiggle to change her diaper, let alone take lying down pictures. She looks a lot older in those pictures.

 We're in a practice room on campus in these photos. She loves playing with necklaces and standing next to chairs, benches and couches.

 She also likes to open and turn the pages in my piano binder.
Skyler and Claire chillin' on the couch at the end of a school day.

1 comment: