Friday, February 7, 2014

Guess What...

Hello Again World! After the holidays, waiting for the library to open after putting in new carpet, and getting back into a routine of tutoring at the library weekly, we should be posting regularly again! We hope you had happy and safe holidays and are meeting your personal goals.
We have some exciting news. We’re expecting again! We don’t have an ultrasound yet, but we are positive we’ll have another little one in the summer! Skyler and I are way excited. Claire plays with her baby doll all the time and I just can’t help but think about how much she’ll enjoy being a big sister.
Oklahoma weather is now just starting to look a lot like Christmas, so we’ve been indoors a lot. I caught the crafting/sewing bug, so some of the pictures will be of my recent creations. I just get so much joy out of them! Skyler’s new semester schedule is keeping him even busier, so we cherish every minute with him. Claire is starting to get to the stage where she’ll miss Skyler and specifically say “Dada”, especially around bed time if he’s not home, or will say “Dada, Car?” It’s super cute, but I feel kind of sad that I can’t magically make him appear.
Other exciting news is that Skyler and I now have our own, separate cellphones. If you need our new numbers just let me know on Facebook or contact one of our parents. I still use a camera to take pictures, but I want to find out how to transfer pictures from my smart phone to the computer for Blog posts; I think they’ll be a higher quality. If anyone knows a quick way to do that without internet, please let me know.

Love, The Hebdons

























1 comment:

  1. Love the update and the photos and the family! ;) Love our valentine too!

    ReplyDelete