Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Crazy Town

 We love our little back yard-better than nothing! Claire is wearing my flip flops. She says that this is a big ice cream!
 Call me crazy. I watched four kids, age 0-3 for a night, day and night. I was pretty proud of myself!
 They loved the keyboard!
 Claire likes to pretend she's playing from the primary song book. I love piano, so I love seeing her naturally take an interest in it.
 Quick selfie with Todd. Such a cutie!

 This is Todd's usual position on the floor...
 ...but he's starting to do this and takes a few crawling steps! He can also go from his tummy to sitting up on his own.

 Tummy time.

 Having a picnic in the hallway. "There's my picnic. With Todd. On my blanket." -Claire
 I don't know if this shows up as a video, but one day I put Todd on the tricycle and he started scooting around. He can ride a bike backwards, one handed, before he can crawl!
Indoor picnic movie night for dinner. Gotta love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment