Friday, May 27, 2016

Birthday

 We finally took the plunge and planted our little plants outside. They've survived a week so far!
 The kids loved delaying bed time to be outside with Dad and playing with water!

 Skyler decorated the house for my birthday, just for me.
 Our neighbors gave me flowers

 Like last year, I went on a shopping spree. Out with the old, in with the new.
 My shoes literally had a hole in the bottom! I was walking on wet grass and could feel my sock getting wet!
 26!
 Our first time doing hot dogs at our new favorite spot. We learned from experience that we needed lighter fluid and bug spray :)



 I know, another cardboard project. It's a common medium around here.
 rubber bands on a bread pan, simple, yet fun
I listened to two musicals during nap time to paint polk-a-dots on my shorts. I'm probably not going to do it again, because it took forever. They turned out really cute though!

 Our new favorite kid show on Amazon Prime is Tumble Leaf. This is one of the characters. His name is Stick. Here's a trailer for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5OX65kJajE

No comments:

Post a Comment