Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Cell phone!

Skyler got me a new phone for my Birthday, and with that comes better pictures! I am loving my new camera and I signed up for Instagram.
 Rain! I think the worst of tornado season is over, so now it's just rain. We only had one day where we went on campus during a tornado watch.
 Julie is sucking her fingers like Todd! and every other combination too.
 The things you can create with cardboard, a sharpie and scissors.
 We broke out the face paint! It's been awhile.


 Cinnamon bread and leftover dough. Skyler made these!
 This was a delightful book to read.


 "T" for Todd train
 He knew Spiderman was a superhero but he didn't really know anything about him, so we watched the trailer to the one that's coming out soon.
 Pinterest inspired
 Wildflowers we planted in our garden

 The kids like to play in the dirt with toy trucks
 Skyler made a garbage truck out of the kid's k'nex and they love it
 Claire's own face paint
 A cloudy day at the splash pad. We had it all to ourselves
 Claire planking. She's so cool.

 I woke up from my nap and the kids had categorized the k'nex into sections on the family room rug.
 Ka-chow!
 Memorial Day face paint
 Todd took these pictures as Julie was spitting up. Pretty silly.





 




 Claire said she was tired in this picture. I think she looks like a real cat!

 There's something about shoes and seeing personalities through them, that I love

The cutest window cleaners I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment