Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Baby Girl


Claire likes to grab for anything she can reach. Here she's trying on mom's shoe. 


We've upgraded to her six month outfits and found this fun jacket.



When Lisa came to pick me up after school, she brought Claire in without the car-seat. Claire loved riding kangaroo style and was singing and smiling to anyone who passed by. 

Other news... Claire is now an ambiroller. She has mastered rolling from front to back and back to front. That makes things easier for us so we don't have to rescue her every time she rolls over. She also sits up by herself. She'll fall over every so often, but she can stay up for several minutes. 

I should probably warn anyone planning on seeing her for Christmas that I might be a bit of a jealous father. I've gotten into a habit of hogging her time whenever I'm home. I'll practice sharing her better so you can enjoy her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment