Monday, January 14, 2013

We're back!

We were in Washington for almost a whole month and it was one big party! I knew I wasn't going to be the only one with a camera and I didn't want to be taking pictures the whole time, so I didn't end up having a lot by the end of the trip. Thanks everyone for having us and for making it such an awesome vacation!
 This is Claire after we got a tin of cookies from the people who helped fix our car.
 Angela feeding Claire, who looks like a doll with those cute socks on. That is her first Christmas bib.
 Thomas holding Auger holding Claire. lol
 Michael and Elsie.
 I don't know why she looking so uncertain in this picture, but this is Grandma's highchair.
 Claire as a pink marshmallow!

 Fisher Price nativity
 Claire wearing one of BrittanyJo's baby dresses
 From Royal City to Moses Lake.



 My Mom and I made lavender bath salts. We did many fun things this Christmas, but I only got a picture of us doing this.


 Grandma holding Claire!
 Bonding time on Sunday. That was a fun puzzle to do together.
 Nap time together. She was playing with his hair with her eyes closed.
 Look at how big her mouth is!
After we got home I had all of her toys in her swing and some things I still needed to unpack in bags and boxes and she enjoyed pulling them out. I didn't mind, but I thought she looked funny in this picture, like she's innocent of making the big mess around her.

1 comment: