Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What a little person does

 One night Claire was standing in her crib watching Skyler and me and she just started vibrating her lips and laughing; it was cute.
 I thought it was cute that she fell asleep like this, sucking on her bottom lip and her head tilted up a little.

 Claire got a BYU-Idaho Baby top for free (alumni perks-oh yeah!)
 Sometimes she'll use my pants to pull herself up onto her knees.
 She can pull herself up to a standing position, but is still really cautious when doing it.
 This is me reorganizing and de-junking. Thankfully she doesn't put stuff into her mouth!
 She's pointing at me in this picture. Sometimes she'll point or reach for me or Skyler.

 Isn't she such a little person? Look at those little pants! So cute!
 This is what Skyler experimenting in the kitchen for a class looks like.
 Claire enjoyed getting into our receipts. Thankfully they were last year's. I put some DVDs in the laundry basket for her to play with, but the paper was more fun.
 I set my baby toy from when I was little next to her in her crib when she was sitting like this and thought the picture turned out cute.

3 comments:

  1. she is sooo soo cute!!! look at her chubby cheeks! i can't believe all the things she can do now. you're so lucky she doesnt put stuff in her mouth, i always have to get things out of liam's mouth. he's wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! She would never learn to walk around me, I would just hold her all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see her looking so grown up ... well, for a baby. She is still a sweet baby, but not for long ..., "toddler" is on it's way. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete