Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby with one sock

Every once in a while Claire will only have one sock on. Sometimes I think it's cute and sometimes it bugs me and I either want both of them on or off. But, when it comes down to it, I'm looking at her sweet face instead of her feet!




I think she's holding onto a chunk of pancake in those orange pictures. She's pretty good about sitting on the couch on her own. We still need to teach her how to get down though.




 We're going to miss seeing these horses all of the time. Sunday morning we watched them running around while eating our breakfast.

 The sky and fields are so beautiful right now and I had to capture some of the things we see everyday to help document Rexburg for us before we move.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute girl! She has similar features to Camille's Bowdie.

    ReplyDelete