Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oooo-klahoma

We made it to Norman and we're getting settled in. It's been a busy first 10 days here. The day after we moved into our apartment we listened to the radio as they tracked a tornado and 100 mph winds about ten miles east of us. I (Skyler) started working in a biochemistry lab and Lisa has been doing her best to make our apartment more like home. This Friday I woke up with what turns out to be erythema multiforme. I've spent all weekend downing benadryl and some steroids the doctor gave me. It's mostly gone, just a few more days of treatment and I should be back to normal. 

These pictures below are of us in a vacant restaurant booth on campus waiting to talk with the Quinns.

Claire is getting more teeth including at least one molar and we're happy that she may be getting a bit more rounded than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment