Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grad School Starts

August has arrived and Skyler will be taking placement tests this week, doing orientations and training next week, and starting grad school on the nineteenth. Pictures this week include Claire and I’m in one of the pictures. Usually it’s Claire and Skyler since I’m the one taking pictures. She is starting to copy what I do. She talks on my cell phone, turns the pages of the scriptures and usually wants to sit at the computer desk or table with me. The picture with the duck on her head is just silly and there’s a picture of her pulling wipes out of a wipe container, which she’s done before, but I took a picture this time. Then I put the ones she pulled out into an empty Huggies wipe container and stashed the wipes out of her reach. I started doing Zumba this week with some friends in the church gym. Claire plays in the gym with toys and a bunch of other kids while I’m doing it and handles it very well.








1 comment:

  1. She looks really grown up in that first picture. Love the duck one.

    ReplyDelete