Friday, March 14, 2014

Let’s go to the zoo!

Claire went to the zoo for the first time! It was a lot of fun. She went with me and seven other moms and their kids, so it was quite the field trip! She mostly enjoyed being with friends, being able to walk around and seemed to enjoy the ducks and elephant the most. She knows how to say duck, fish, cat and bird. We saw a wide variety of animals even though we didn’t get to see all of the zoo. I liked how close up the animals were to us, and I got to have a bird walk on my arm in the bird room. We were outside a lot and despite sunscreen I got my first sunburn of the year. One of my favorite pictures from this week is the last one where Claire is eating pink cake with pink icing while wearing pink. That was from the Relief Society Birthday activity last night. I’ve noticed that at the store she’ll always choose pink things if she can, like a bottle of pink paint or a rectangle of pink felt. She’s our pink girl.


















No comments:

Post a Comment