Friday, March 7, 2014

Love those blonde curls

Claire’s hair is getting so long and I still love how it’s curly most of the time!
Picture commentary:
March decoration project
These ice cream cones were from a kit we checked out at the library on colors. Claire called the scoops “hats”
One day we made a nest out of blankets and pillows to play in
Claire likes to take my union jack purse and wear it as a backpack
Dada was correcting papers, so she sat up to the coffee table and corrected some of her own
I’m sad this picture is blurry, but this is usually what I see at breakfast time: my two favorite people!
Claire still likes to take her shirt, pants or both off and it makes for some good “when I was a kid and it doesn’t matter if I have clothes on or not” pictures
I was making pizza and she had fun eating the olives and she also usually demands pepperoni too
Skyler still loves to have Claire fall asleep with him; good thing we’re having another baby so he’ll have plenty of opportunities to snuggle
This picture was a second too late, but when Skyler goes to the bathroom and closes the door, Claire will get on her tummy and can “see” him
Claire must be a Quinn and Hebdon because she likes puzzles and can do them now on her own!
Bathtub picture! Her hair is getting so long!

Waiting for the doctor can be fun if you get a hold of the swivel stool the doctor sits on. Claire did a wellness checkup and got the second half of a shot. I was a little nervous how she’d react, now that she’s older, but she got over the shot quickly and didn’t cry when they checked everything else. The doctor was asking her questions like, “Can you touch your nose?” and she kind of gave him this intense stare back, and I thought, I guess that’s better than crying and screaming instead!

















No comments:

Post a Comment