Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting ready to be "Big Sister"

I was going to give the post the title of "Big Sister," but quickly realized that it wouldn't be very kind to family and friends watching for baby #2 to come. My lab put on a combined wedding/baby shower to celebrate my coworkers wedding next week and the upcoming birth of our son. One of the girls in the lab also made some washclothes and the undergraduate who has been working with me mall summer got Claire a T-shirt. There was also a very generous gift card which combined contributions from the entire lab. 

Claire loves her white dress that Christine made for her to wear at Angela and Tanner's wedding this spring. In this picture she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about family prayer, but she knelt down just the same.

A few Sunday's ago I left Lisa and Claire in the lobby while I sneaked into the the office to grab the laptop to video chat with the family. This is what I came back to.


There's nothing special about this last photo, except for the people in it. We have had a few requests for photos of Lisa and we did a small photo shoot, but I don't have those with me right now. I guess you'll have to see them later. 
\

In other news, we signed paperwork to sell our trailer home in Rexburg. We won't be getting rich, but it is nice to not have to worry about finding renters as good as this first couple was. That little purchase cut our housing costs by at least half. Yay! Now, to find a similar deal in Norman.

No comments:

Post a Comment