Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What we do


Claire often likes to fix her bike. Most days when Todd and Claire are both content they hang out in the family room like this.

These next couple of pictures are taken in the process of doing laundry. I love being able to do laundry at home-no quarters required!



 We love having a backyard and the spring weather.


 This was before Todd started rolling and rotating all over the place. I used to let him nap with me.
 These are pictures from the medieval fair. This year Skyler came with us. I tried Irish food and enjoyed watching some jousting. It was a beautiful day and we got a little sun burnt. There were a lot of animals and fun booths to see. Skyler and Claire shared some "fair food." In preparation for it, I made a flower crown for Claire and several magic wands since there are several fairy-themed booths.
 Can you spy Claire and Skyler?



Jousting-the "war horses" are massive

No comments:

Post a Comment