Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter

Celebrate everyone! I finally sat down and created a blog post! No more guilt or putting it off, I love my family and I've been robbing you of some cute pictures and stories. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter as well as conference.
 Don't you love that face? Grandma Quinn sent some Easter gifts in the mail.
 Claire loved dying, and eating eggs this year.

 Skyler had fun experimenting (what's new) with dipping one egg into several colors to get different colored stripes. It was cool until he overdid it. Oh well, better luck next year.
 I thought it was cute that Claire was letting Skyler pull her hair back into a pony tail.
 Saturday we went to the park as a family and Claire found some Easter eggs.
 Skyler thought that the flowers in the grass made it harder to spot the eggs. I thought I hid eleven, but we only found ten. Claire explains that we couldn't find the last one because the Easter bunny took it.
 The first Monday of every month is a free day at the Museum of Natural History. Claire liked this dinosaur egg that she could open, "like an Easter egg!"

Todd enjoyed playing with this water bottle most of the time at the museum. What a cutie! He's getting more hair, has his two bottom teeth, and is rolling all over the floor now!

1 comment: