Thursday, May 21, 2015

Little people

 Sometimes, this happens. Todd just wants Mommy, not Claire.
 Todd is eating up a storm. Baby food and puffs are now a regular on the grocery list.
 Often Todd will find Claire's tools and scoot around with them. Which, Todd is scooting everywhere now! He's as mobile as a crawler. And, he's putting things in his mouth. Claire, among many titles, is now the Todd-put-something-in-his-mouth! monitor.
 Usually I don't let Claire sleep on my bed, but this week we've had nap time together almost everyday and she loves it!
Vanity tray: My birthday is tomorrow, but I had to open one of my presents. I am a girly girl and wanted a vanity tray to put all of my makeup on. For years I've used a caboodle or I've dug around in a makeup bag. Both worked, but I'm ready to have everything displayed on this beautiful little tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment