Tuesday, November 10, 2015

So stink'n cute!

 We were waiting outside of Skyler's building, in the handicap parking, while picking him up. I heard Todd giggling a lot, so I looked back to see Todd and Claire playing a game of touching hands. So cute!
 We had to seize the beautiful weather today and spend time at the park.



 His expressions while riding this ladybug are all different!
 Ready to say family prayer before heading out the door to church. It's amazing that I had time to take a picture! This was Todd's first time wearing a tie to church. He kept it on the whole time!
 Claire bought glitter glue and went to town with it, for several days. She almost went through all five colors. She learned to not make "mountains" because they take too long to dry :) I was pretty proud of myself for letting her do whatever she wanted, whenever, as long as Todd couldn't reach it.
 Todd was offering me his kazoo, which was cute until I blew into it-yuck!
 Who could refuse this face?
 Mounting his trusty stead.


 Skyler carrying the kids from the car to the house after a typical day of work on campus.
 This is Claire's pleading face.

 This is kind of a weird angle, but Todd is playing with my wedding rings while resting his head on my leg. He usually does this when I'm changing his diaper with the other hand.
 I tried to capture his face while tickling him. I love making him laugh.
 Look at those little teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment