Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Two peas in a pod

 Besides the fact that Claire looks cute smiling really hard in this picture, in the background are two rings that Skyler ordered online. His original wedding band went missing about a year ago. One is a classic silver band. The other is a cheaper, back-up ring that's a tad bit too big. Also, there is the goblet of gratitude inspired from President Utchdorf's general conference talk in April 2014.
 Claire's awesome tracing skills. She saw me doing it and asked if she could give it a go. See her writing along the top.
 Todd gave it all he got pushing these water bottles across the floor.
 Natural History museum.

 This was the first time I had really heard Todd "roar" while playing. He did just recently watch a cartoon video with roaring dinosaurs in it.



 Delighted that Daddy is home for dinner and that he let him use a real fork to feed himself.
 Feeding himself yogurt.




 I love the way they're cuddling together and how Todd is looking at me.

 Chilling in their cardboard airplane.


I love my little boy and girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment