Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April Showers

 We've had a lot of rain over here. Last year there were many flood warnings and several tornado warnings. This year we haven't had much of either, thank goodness. We've been keeping busy with the primary activity, which was a ton of work and fun. And now we're preparing for an all-girl Birthday party for Claire (turning 4) and her friend Isabel (turning 3).
 I love this wire garland that I found on Amazon. Thankfully I had some wire cutters.
I decided to make these instead of buy the dollar store tiaras because I figured most little girls already have one, and if they step on these they won't break!
 Notice the Elsa blue colored ribbon? I would have never used blue while making crowns. Elsa has changed everything in the pink-loving world of girls.
 13 crowns We're expecting that many girls. I ran out of garland, so I hope we don't have more than that!
 Claire and Todd look like a carousel going around on our little back patio, riding their bikes.




 We've been seeing a rabbit (very similar to the Easter bunny) next to Skyler's building on campus
 Bedtime story with Dad

 My first attempt at making a rag doll animal. It's okay. It was more work than I would have liked, but that's how it goes making something for the first time.
 Skyler working at the computer
We thought it was funny when Claire went to put a container of ricotta cheese into a bowl and the whole thing came out at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment