Saturday, August 13, 2016

Birthday Boy

 We sure love how Todd keeps getting cuter and cuter each year. Happy Birthday! We love you! Thanks for your gifts Grandmas! One of Todd's favorite things to do is watch or read books from Paw Patrol, so we had a Paw Patrol theme going on for his Birthday this year.



 Claire and Todd really enjoyed helping me with the frosting, sprinkles and decorations on the cupcakes! I don't have a picture of it, but we stuck two candles in one of them and had Todd blow them out. He was happy to blow them out on his own, but he wasn't able to blow them out until the third try.

 As you can see, Claire was very excited for Todd's Birthday and his presents. She had to practice sharing and giving him space a lot today.
 I had Todd choose between a chocolate cake mix and funfetti. Who could resist those bright colors! And then I chose chocolate frosting :) Oh! and we completely forgot to eat the vanilla ice cream with it! Oh well, more for later.
 I drill and screw toy. Fine motor skills, here we come! Todd and Claire like to pretend build a lot, so I jumped on buying this toy when I saw it online.
 New jammies
 His own Paw Patrol cell phone
 Firehouse with fire truck and helicopter
 Look at that little smile
 Wonder Balls are so magical! That was his breakfast, a chocolate ball and banana candies.



 Matchbox cars. Good stuff. We don't have very many toy cars, so these were perfect for him. I was impressed with how detailed they were.











1 comment: