Sunday, November 20, 2016

Turkey


 Claire was pretty proud of this sunshine that she drew. We drew houses with permanent marker on this piece of cardboard and then colored them in. Then we stood the cardboard up and pretended her toys lived in them.
 Whenever I take a photo or video Todd jumps up, runs to me and says "I wanna see!"
 Skyler being sweet to Todd and holding him like a baby
I discovered them being cute together!

 The grass and trees are finally looking like it's fall time.
 Prego pictures. I don't think I've taken any up until this point. I'm around 5 months here.

 The kids loved taking apart this plastic organizer and rebuilding with it. They also liked pretending with the tube legs.
 Impromptu picnic after church. In November? I know. It's been colder weather since then.

 Skyler's first turkey! It turned out great for our ward thanksgiving dinner.

 The kids were watching him prep the turkey here.
 Name that movie :) I wonder how long Todd will watch chick flicks with us. With another girl on the way he might not have a choice...
 Movie night with the kids while Dad is up late working.

No comments:

Post a Comment