Friday, January 13, 2017

January stuff

 I love this dude. I'm not sure how much longer he'll suck his fingers. Last night he was complaining because he had a red, tooth mark on his middle finger!

 It finally snowed! Can you spy our snowman? Claire came up with the idea of using blueberries for eyes and a mouth.

 Nothing like homemade blueberry and banana muffins!
 Ready to go! Just sitting around reading books. My kids are so cute :)


 First and last time letting the kids play with packing peanuts. I'm glad it brought them a lot of joy but it was ridiculous cleaning them up. After they mushed them into a million pieces, they got staticy because of the weather right now and our vacuuum struggled to suck them up! It took three adults and two vacuums to get the job done. Conclusion: stick to rice, beans, or lentils for a sensory activity.


 Claire went with me to my doctor appointment while Todd went with Skyler to his lab building. So cute watching them walk up to the door together!


 These two are so cute! Wait until we have three back there!
 Prego picture update! I've got two months to go! We're liking the name Julie.

 Todd and Mom pictures! I've been getting some good cuddles from this boy lately in our rocking chair.

 Todd took this picture of Claire.
 Skyler doing work on his labtop.
 I finished a sewing project! I just got really excited about using what I had to make these Valentine envelopes. I'm still trying to decide what I want to put in them besides candy because we already have a tradition of hiding love notes around the house. But nothing says I love you like chocolate, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment