Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's just what we do

We made it through the second full week of school this semester! Thankfully I have Claire to keep me company while Skyler is gone, plus some good girl friends to walk with, watch movies with, and sew with. Yeah, I busted out the sewing machine this week and there are so many potential things to be made, mended and refashioned! Yesterday Claire rolled over from her back, to her side, and onto her tummy for the first time.

 I took this picture after Claire got her four month shots. She's been pretty chill about getting shots.
 I love it when I'm on the couch or in the kitchen and I look over and see Claire looking between the crib slats at me, and then she smiles like she is in this picture.

 Claire rarely stays in the middle of her blanket anymore.
 Bum ruffles!
 She's getting better at holding onto her toys.

 I found out that Claire's throne has a little Velcro thing that keeps her from sliding down or fall on her face when I leave her sitting in it. Yay!
 Sunday afternoon with Daddy
These are the horses that are across from our trailer. We feed them apple cores and veggies that didn't get eaten soon enough. Sometimes I pet them. We don't know their real names, so we named them Blue and Freddy. There used to be a dark brown horse that we named Thunder, but I think they sold him.

Claire and I singing to David Archuleta -it's just what we do
(CD:Begin, Song: Pride in the name of Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment