Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Common Cold

So, first Skyler had it, then Claire got it (thankfully only for a few days), and now I have it. Sore throat, coughing, tired, runny nose, sneezing, etc. This means that I have had plenty of time at home to take pictures and videos of Claire with you guys in mind. Her newest trick is rolling from her back to her side. Skyler and I discover how cute she is over and over again. We just can't get enough!
 This is what Claire does for the camera despite the fact that she's sick. She inspires me to be happier at all times.
 It's just Claire and me at home while Skyler goes to school. Some days we have the car and we go to the library, the store, campus or to our friend's houses.
 Frog slippers!



  I think these "first moment" pajamas look so cute on Claire.


 Baby toes are so precious. You can only capture them when they're sleeping, otherwise they turn out blurry :)
Practicing sitting without something behind her back to hold her up. She's still working on it.

This is a video of Claire rolling from her back to her side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment