Sunday, October 21, 2012

Firsts

This week Claire...
-Has been sitting in a Bumbo chair a lot because one of my friends let me borrow it. I guess you could say that Claire's throne upgraded from the nursing pillow to the Bumbo.
-Sat in the front of a shopping cart with the aid of a strap that went under her armpits and across her chest. I assume she enjoyed the ride around the store. She reached forward and held onto the handle for part of it.
-Started eating rice cereal mixed with breast milk. We are now using the one baby spoon that we have, and a lot of cute bibs.







 This is what a Cricut looks like. It makes me feel like I was in the dark ages of crafting. It is so much fun to make cards and banners with it! As long as you have the right "cartridge" for it you can cut out any shape or letter, any size you want it, as long as it fits on the paper. Also, the designs sometimes have several layers so that whatever you are cutting out has a sort of 3D effect, and can be several different colors, like I made an owl with three different colors that I glued on top of each other.


1 comment:

  1. I like her big smile. She has a funny confused face too.

    ReplyDelete