Sunday, October 14, 2012

So much to cover!

Conference (they both took naps during lol)


One of my old, favorite pairs of jeans got a hole in them! I guess they'll make either great trendy jeans, or great shorts next summer!
I got crafty and added a little somethin' somethin' to Claire's crib.
For all of you that know about Mary Kay makeup, I went to a lips and chips party where girls brought dip and they provided chips and samples galore. I won some stuff and bought this shade of lipstick.
 Sometimes Claire likes looking at me so much that she'll bend backwards to look at me upside down!
 What I found Claire doing in her crib one day:

She was cute playing with this stuffed elephant one morning
I babysat the other Claire by myself for a little bit while trying to make dinner at the same time. It was okay, but I was happy to have Skyler's assistance when he got home.

 After church today:

We're staying busy and happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment