Monday, October 29, 2012

Half a Year Old

Happy Six Months Claire!
 Exploring a pumpkin
 Daddy feeding Claire solids, instead of Mom
 I put this blanket around her like a poncho to keep her warm and she looked so cute!
 This was a fun and busy week for the Chemistry Society on campus and I thought I'd put this up at home
 Claire has better control of her hands, and can almost always pull her hat off and play with it or chew on it
 We had our first real snow and Skyler had fun making our car look like B.A. from the A-Team! lol
 What is this Mom?! (Squash) lol


 Practicing sitting up on her own-we're still working on it

 She fell asleep in Skyler's arms; he loves that when it happens
 Good morning miss Claire

 I started giving her the bowl and spoon to play with after I feed her solids and she seems to love it. Also, the way she's smiling with her tongue curving up like that is a new thing that she's starting to do that I love!
 I had fun helping put together a little Halloween party. We enjoyed watching Coraline and playing Monopoly Deal.
Our little cupcake :)

1 comment: