Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Oh, What do you do in the Summertime?

 The can said "broken pitted olives" not "ginormous olives"!
 He thought it was pretty cool climbing into his swing and sitting on his toys.
 I love this picture. This boy is standing all of the time now! and he got another tooth on the bottom, making that seven teeth. He just turned eleven months old.






 This is what the side of our place looks like.
 One of my students and his cousin got baptized and they sang a song with their siblings and cousins.
 Claire likes to do chalk. I drew, she colored.
 Todd let out the cutest giggles of delight!






 This "train" of little folded towels made me smile. Claire is good at helping me around the house.

 It was too hot to go to the park, so we painted instead.

 She had fun mixing the colors. She drew and painted an ice cream cone with several scoops.

I love to watch Skyler read to Claire.




No comments:

Post a Comment