Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Running Around

 Todd and I love avocados. They are so delicious!


 We found Skyler's chef hats and had fun baking muffins and pizza with them on.

 I love the movement in this picture. Claire and her friends love dancing and going in circles on this rug when I turn on music.
 Some cool clouds during sunset. Usually I don't enjoy cool looking clouds in the sky because it means tornadoes or severe storms, but these just meant a little thunder and lightning. This is over our back fence.
 This is over our front lawn, and ignore our sad looking tree.
 Dinosaur soup anyone? I saw Claire doing this and had to take a picture! That knife is supposed to be for plastic food that you cut apart because it's held together with velcro, but I guess a dinosaur works too!


This was after church. Claire was singing a song they learned in nursery and running around this table. It sounded like this: "What do you do in the summer time! What do you do in the summer time! What do you do. What do you do. What do you do..." for several minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment