Saturday, October 24, 2015

Rainy days and sick days

 We've been spending lots of time together this week in the house. Todd, Claire and I have had colds all week and we didn't want to share them with anybody! We also had a bit of rain and cold weather.
 Recognize this costume from last year?
 Todd pulled the bench away from the piano and climbed up by himself. Such a cutie!






 We couldn't help but do another craft. Who knew toilet paper bats could look so cute?


 Watching a movie together. Sometimes instead of popcorn, we like to eat microwaved edamame beans.
 After making the bat craft, Claire just started improvising a craft on her own and kept herself busy for quite a while.
 What a Claire craft looks like.
 Now that Todd can walk, he loves this ball.








 Can you tell that Todd is using a Doctor's reflex hammer? I guess that works too.



 Impromptu tea party on the bed.



 Two tricks that I whipped out one day were a fort, and an educational globe that I got at a yard sale that I put new batteries in. Claire got a lot of exposure to the names of the continents and random facts about cultures that day. I thought my brother, Sterling, would be proud.
 Claire thought it was pretty cool eating grapes and crackers under the fort too.

No comments:

Post a Comment