Friday, February 19, 2016

New recipes, warm weather, and more Frozen Fever

 I got ambitious one morning and made pumpkin maple scones-so good! The "glaze" is plain yogurt and maple syrup that I squirted out of a baggie.
 Look at those curls!
 Sticking his legs out of the crib. I think this might have been his second time doing this.
 Smoothies in teacups. I'm telling you, you've got to try it.


 Hehehe, I'm sneaking spinach into your diet!
 Took a walk to the nearest park with friends because it was such good weather. We brought our chalk for the sidewalk, but the kids found this cement picnic table and thought it was so cool coloring on it.
 Yes, Claire's shirt was half pink when we got home. It reminded me of that Cat in the Hat book with the pink stain that never goes away.




 Todd and Claire before my piano student comes.





 I am so proud of Claire for working  around the house and babysitting Todd during piano lessons to earn her own money. She worked diligently to buy her own Frozen Fever board book, figurines and poster. I'm looking forward to teaching her more about money management now that this adventure is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment