Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Skyler and the kids

 Making Valentines

 scissors!
I finally hung up a picture collage above Skyler's desk! All for you love xo
 A wedding gift that quotes the Family Proclamation and a certificate Skyler received from his department around the time of his graduation
 A picture I found in Skyler's things that I thought he'd enjoy looking at and his mission tag
 This picture has some of Skyler's professors from BYU-I in it
 Little boy picture! and hand, math is cool plaque


 Claire came up with this outfit on her own-80s workout?

 We have a realistic looking stuffed tiger now. Love free random stuff!

 Todd wearing my cowgirl boots. I'm surprised he was able to walk around in them!
 These tins were from a stuff swap. I like the blue and white.
 These kids love playing with toys in the bathtub.
This is so cute. Claire really wanted to have her hand where Todd could hold it, and I think he's falling asleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment