Wednesday, December 16, 2015

O Christmas Tree

 We finally got our Christmas tree!The kids were tag team screaming the whole time at the tree lot. Then Skyler almost got flattened when putting it in the tree stand. But it was totally worth it and smells divine. Here are a before and after picture. It took the whole next day to put all of the lights on and Skyler was the only one tall enough to put the star on top. It took me a couple of shopping trips to find the perfect tree skirt. I ended up finding the perfect one at Walmart, of all places. Oh Christmas Tree!
(Usually I don't write posts like this, but Skyler and I were noticing all of the posts on Facebook about people putting up their trees for Christmas and we couldn't resist doing one of our own :) We love this little tree that Skyler made in scouts and I'm thankful that his mom saved it for him. It's the easiest tree I've ever put up!, and its saved us a lot of money over the years!)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that tree! It was one of my favorite cub scout projects our boys did.

    ReplyDelete