Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Wars and Sand Castles

 Skyler and I recently watched all 6 of the Star Wars movies. One of the boys I nanny said that he wanted some Star War toys for Christmas. Assuming that his parents would get him some, I made this galaxy dough for him. I think it looks like a lot of fun and I felt clever for holding up the lid to the computer so that I could trace the exact logo on the lid. If it didn't have the sparkles in it, it would look like a big lump of coal! lol


 I found a recipe that mixes sand, flour and vegetable oil so that Claire would be able to make towers out of the sand that we play with. I was bold and let them play with it over the rug one day, but decided that outside would be better because of the oil in it.


 Sitting on Daddy's lap Sunday afternoon. We're pretty done by the end of the day!

 Todd eating his first candy cane. He was chowing down on it!

 Yes, it is far from a white Christmas here. This is the year the kids will play with sand instead of snow!



 Our new Nativity. I let Claire set it up.
 When picking up Skyler,she decided to wear her halo.

 
This is a picture of the guardian angel of Todd trying to keep him from walking too close to the road by pulling on his hood and causing him to scream :) This angel is often concerned with her brother even walking a few steps away from the front door because he's heading toward the car and the road without an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment