Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving/Christmas Time!

Cousins scrapping the snow off of the groom's car. The wedding in Utah was beautiful! I loved being able to see my brother get married in the Brigham City Temple, and there was just enough snow to make the outside pictures have an extra winter touch to them. Skyler was an amazing husband and stayed at the hotel with Todd and Claire, who had been throwing up. Thankfully, we were at least able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and a date to the Logan temple before that drama happened.
 Waiting at the airport for family.

 Inside an old lds church.
 Yes, we were able to see the Christmas lights on temple square! It was the perfect place to be on a Sunday afternoon!






 The day after we got back we got out the Christmas decorations.
 She's making the sheep drink directly out of the well.



 My I Spy/Christmas tree substitute!

 I bought an Olaf blanket so that we can have warm hugs during the winter months!
 Delighted to have the first candy cane with hot cocoa!
The sunsets over our back fence are something that I often enjoy, so I decided to try to capture one. So far all we've had is frost here. Many of the trees still have their fall leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment